About the Programme
Duration: Four years, typically broken into four placements across the ABL Group including international placements across selected offices worldwide.
- Opportunities in our renewables, maritime and oil & gas sectors.
- Design engineering.
- Sustainable Engineering.
- Marine warranty surveying.
- Hydrodynamic and structural analysis.
- Casualty investigation techniques.
- On-site survey attendances.
- Engineering support for claims and litigation.
- Health and safety at work.
- Business administration.
- And many more areas.
- Extension of your engineering skills, and application of engineering principles and theory to the solution of real problems.
- Experience in engineering in different fields, and in different market sectors.
- Enhancement of your flexibility and adaptability to cope with rapid changes in a constantly evolving profession.
- Employment with an international team with opportunities to experience working in different offices.
There are also openings for our Direct Entry Engineer Development Programme, where participants will be based at a single office. The number of places on offer will depend upon demand within the local offices. Applicants should advise their preferred choice of office, although no guarantees on vacancies are made.
- Applications are only accepted from graduates with a Master’s degree, accredited by RINA, IMarEST and/or a similar professional institution
- Applicants are required to provide verification that their university course is accredited by RINA, IMarEST and/or a similar professional institution and hold a Master’s Degree.
How to apply.
Om ABL Group
Through targeted acquisition and organic growth, the ABL Group have built a comprehensive family of branded energy and marine consultancy companies offering services that are both complementary and interconnected. This allows our business lines, branded service companies, and expertise to focus closely on delivering technical excellence in engineering and consultancy, loss prevention and loss management across 60 offices in 38 countries and 900 staff.