Havfram Wind is a pure play offshore wind company focused on providing transportation and installation (T&I) services in offshore renewables. Our ambition is to be one of the leading T&I players in the market. We currently have two wind turbine installation vessels (WTIVs) under construction which we will take delivery of in 2025 and 2026, and backlog of 7GW in installation contracts. Given the growth in the market and our pipeline we are looking for graduate engineers to join our technical team!
You will be part of the offshore wind engineering department at our office in Oslo. You will work on the offshore wind projects Havfram has secured for their two newbuild wind turbine installation vessels. The role will further have an opportunity for exposure to floating offshore wind tenders and projects.
Personal and professional development is gained through on-the-job training and participation in our projects. You will be part of an experienced group, with a long track record in offshore wind and will be given a unique opportunity to work in a growing, future oriented industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be assigned tasks on a project where you will report to the Project Technical
- Produce project lift plans, marine procedures, and method statements.
- You will gain practical experience as offshore project engineer onboard Havfram’s wind
turbine installation vessels, fabrication yards and loadout ports throughout Europe and
other potential markets.
- Support the commercial team in tendering activities, incl. participating in client meetings.
- You will be assigned discipline tasks where you will report to your Discipline Lead. Such as
stability analysis and motion analysis.
- You will deliver consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering, driving safety and overall
- Provide input to project risk identification, assessment and management process.
- Participate in mobilization activities.
- Follow up subcontractors’ design and fabrication.
- Engineering Degree (Master, Bachelor or equivalent).
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong academic record with a focus on relevant coursework
- Self-starter with a pragmatic approach.
- Good workload and time management skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented with the ability to act decisively.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities
We can offer
- A chance to influence your own professional development and career in a young and growing company.
- A flexible organisation characterised by short lines of communication and swift decision-making processes.
- Opportunities for travel, including the shipyard building the wind turbine installation vessels in Yantai, China.
- A company with high ambitions which is taking an active part in reducing the world’s carbon emissions by developing services within the offshore wind supply chain.
- At Havfram you will find an engaged workplace alongside professionals across the globe.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes.
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for physical exercise during work hours.
Så snart som mulig
Havframs offshore wind business was established in 2020 when subsea installation company, Ocean Installer, ventured into the offshore wind industry. Due to market expansions and to ensure growth and further developments of both the subsea and offshore wind divisions, the divisions were split into two separate companies in 2022.
Offshore Wind is a fast growing and competitive renewable energy source that will play a vital role in the ongoing energy transition. Leveraging our deep offshore wind industry knowledge, together with decades of know-how from the Norwegian energy & marine sectors and essential experience in operating in harsh offshore environments, Havfram offers the highest standards and services to customers worldwide. Large-scale growth in offshore wind is fundamental to increase clean energy globally. Built on strong heritage and vast experience, Havfram is a leader in installation of offshore wind turbines, both bottom fixed and floating and early phase development of offshore wind farms. Havfram is Headquartered in Oslo with offices in Stavanger and Perth, employing 60+ people.
Havfram is expecting significant growth over the next years.
Havfram actively work towards improving and developing the level of diversity in the organisation. We acknowledge and firmly believe in the benefits and increased value creation for the organisation becoming a further diversified and inclusive company. We welcome and appreciate all applications regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and
Havfram is a Norwegian subsea entrepreneur headquartered in Stavanger with offices in Aberdeen, Houston, Mexico City, Perth, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro. We provide the full range of subsea services and hold strong EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation) expertise within the SURF (Subsea structures, Umbilicals, Risers, Flowlines) segment.