VesselMan seeks a Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team. We're searching for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with a customer-centric mindset, eager to play a crucial role in our ongoing growth.
VesselMan is a Norwegian scale-up company that provides digital software solutions to the maritime industry. Our ambition is to become the world's best digital platform for managing dry-dockings, technical projects, and data-driven repairs for vessels and critical assets. By fostering collaboration and streamlining processes, we aim to enhance stakeholder value by cutting costs and ensuring transparency in project planning and execution.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will oversee the implementation and delivery of our solution, ensuring seamless onboardings of new clients and continuously nurture the satisfaction of our existing customer base. We are looking for a problem-solver who enjoy tackling challenges head-on and delivering top-notch customer experiences. You will be a crucial link between our customers and the product development team, ensuring that customer needs align with our product improvements.
This role offers you the opportunity to develop expertise in change management, serving as a strategic partner for our customers. You will guide shipowners and technical managers on how to utilize digital solutions to improve technical management processes and streamline operational methodologies. You will collaborate closely with customers to implement our solutions for adopting green initiatives, managing retrofits, and overseeing technical improvement projects, reinforcing their commitment to ESG standards.
The ideal candidate has a background in ship management, preferably as a superintendent or in project management, demonstrating expertise in planning and executing technical projects and supervising drydocking’s and repairs. While maritime industry experience is preferred, we encourage candidates with relevant experience in related fields to apply.
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new clients, ensuring a smooth transition and understanding of our solutions.
- Work proactively to understand client needs and identify potential issues or inefficiencies that our solutions can address.
- Address and manage incoming customer inquiries and concerns effectively.
- Cultivate and nurture long-term relationships with key clients to drive mutual success.
- Provide advisory and after-sales services to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Analyse customer data and metrics to monitor usage patterns, identify trends, and create strategies to drive customer success and retention.
- Act as a technical expert in sales meetings, conducting demos, and showcasing product capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the shipping industry or relevant product offerings.
- Demonstrated experience in customer-facing roles, such as customer support or project management.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Proactive problem-solving ability with a keen focus on anticipating needs.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong networking, social, and listening skills.
- Team player with the drive to excel independently.
Location & Application Process:
This full-time position is based in our Oslo office, but we offer flexibility regarding occasional remote work. Some travel may be required as part of client onboarding and relationship-building initiatives.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role. For more information about VesselMan, visit our website at www.vesselman.com.
Please note that we are not considering remote freelancers or hiring agencies at this time.
VesselMan is a Norwegian scale-up company that provides digital software solutions (Solution as a Service) to maritime shipping companies worldwide. Our vision is to become the world's best digital platform for managing dry-dockings, technical projects, and data -driven repairs for vessels and critical assets.
We are specialised at digitization of technical projects such as dry-docking, ship repairs, turnkey projects, including data driven smart repairs and shore based management of intelligent assets.
VesselMan offers an easy-to-implement management and collaboration platform, focusing on minimized off-hire, at the right cost and improved transparency, where the users are guided by standard processes and best practice templates.
We are born in the cloud, designed for flexible configurations, developed in partnership with forward thinking ship-owners to reduce cost and time, while addressing key ESG and safety aspects. A web browser is all you need to supervise, monitor progress and get real time status for your projects across your fleet.
Reach us at email@example.com