As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 20,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations. Head over to our careers site for a more detailed overview of what you can expect if you join us.
Join our team in Subsea Facilities within Project Development or Technology, Digital & Innovation to:
- Develop a diverse skillset by working in one or more projects or technology development initiatives within the Renewables, Oil and Gas and Low Carbon Solution portfolios, focusing within the following disciplines:
- Subsea Production Systems, including structures, manifolds and tie in systems.
- Subsea Control Systems.
- Rigid and Flexible Flowlines and Risers.
- Pipeline Commissioning.
- Static and dynamic cables and umbilicals.
- Integrate multidisciplinary project teams and contribute in tasks in different phases of project development from early phase feasibility studies through concept development, evaluation and selection, FEED, detail design, fabrication, construction, offshore installation, commissioning and operations.
The tasks to be carried out include technical and commercial follow-up of external suppliers to Equinor during these phases, which requires personal qualities and competence within engineering subjects as detailed below. Depending on work location, employees within subsea facilities usually have the possibility to go offshore on installation vessels for some weeks per year. It is advantegous if the candidate is interested in prolonged stays (e.g. typically 1 to 3 years) as expatriate outside of Norway, e.g. Europe, Asia, South America, North America.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with strong academic record within Mechanical, Marine, Civil Engineering or Cybernetics..
- No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
- Knowledge on mechanical analysis, material technology, fluid dynamics, geotechnics statistics and/or digitalization are relevant and considered as an advantage
Every role and business area requires its own specific set of skills and personal attributes. Some of the qualities and attributes we look for include:
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English.
- Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) in English or Scandinavian language obtained to this point during your studies. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of 3 Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Our purpose is to turn natural resources into energy for people, and progress for society.
We’re Equinor, a broad energy company with more than 21,000 colleagues committed to providing affordable energy for societies worldwide and taking a leading role in the energy transition. We’re on a journey to net zero emissions through optimising our oil and gas portfolio, accelerating growth in renewables and pioneering developments in carbon capture and hydrogen.