As a graduate at Equinor, you’ll be joining 20,000 colleagues delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. By 2050, we aim to become a net-zero company and deliver the energy the world needs without contributing to global warming. It’s one of the defining challenges of our time and attracting and developing the brightest minds will be critical to our success.
The programme lasts for 2-years and includes rotations of 3-12 months across functions, business areas or locations. Head over to our careers site for a more detailed overview of what you can expect if you join us.
By joining our team in Marketing and Supply you will have the opportunity to:
Maximise the value creation in Equinor’s mid- and downstream positions via marketing and trading of crude, petroleum products, natural gas, hydrogen, ammonia, Co2 storage, electricity and carbon emissions. The Marketing and supply team is also responsible for transportation and development of infrastructure to ensure flow assurance for Equinor’s upstream production, low carbon solutions (CCS and Hydrogen) for the energy transition and external market analysis, and is part of the Marketing Midstream and Processing (MMP) organisation and business area.
We are close to 1,000 employees with key roles as commercial gas operators, liquid operators, shipping operators, shipping charterers, concept engineers, contract managers, deal handlers, asset managers, project managers, traders, marketers, originators, and macro-, energy markets-, geopolitical-, and competitor analysts. We also have the functional responsibility within IT, value chain improvements and digitalisation.
Our graduates work on multiple tasks throughout the business. Work tasks may vary according to your competence profile, assignment and business neds. You can expect to rotate to different roles in MMP during the programme. You will become a valuable member of our graduate community and collaborate with teams across Equinor’s value chain.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master’s degree or PhD with strong academic record within economics, finance, shipping, trading, logistics, business, industrial economics, innovation, engineering, technical and process safety, naval architecture, marine technology, offshore technology, maritme law, political science and law, energy management, data science and data management.
- No more than two years of relevant fulltime work experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language.
- Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work is an advantage.
Every role and business area requires its own specific set of skills and personal attributes. Some of the qualities and attributes we look for include:
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Good communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
Equinor is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the educational and experience requirements, including candidates with disabilities. If you have any specific requirements for any stage in our process, then please make this clear in your application and our team will be happy to support you.
Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
- CV/ resume in English.
- Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) in English or Scandinavian language obtained to this point during your studies. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of 3 Graduate roles per country.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Our purpose is to turn natural resources into energy for people, and progress for society.
We’re Equinor, a broad energy company with more than 21,000 colleagues committed to providing affordable energy for societies worldwide and taking a leading role in the energy transition. We’re on a journey to net zero emissions through optimising our oil and gas portfolio, accelerating growth in renewables and pioneering developments in carbon capture and hydrogen.